Author Topic: polo,Prada Sneakers Suede Rubber Grey Black Authentic Unboxing | Cheap by Nxn  (Read 225 times)

woodhzug

Our Website Will Provide You 70 Off With polo,ralph lauren, etc.Free Ship Now and Free Return No Way,100 Satisfaction Guarantee!

This is an unboxing vid of the Prada men8217s Suede sneakers. Dark Grey suede Prada calls the color 8220Gendarme8221 with black rubber accents. They came with 2 sets of laces 8211 black and white. These were introduced for the SpringSummer 2010 collection but they8217re still available on the Prada website in a few different colorways.Video Rating 5  5 free shipping

Most Pradas are made in Vietnam, what are you talking about? Your maybe confusing them with Balenciaga or Gucci8230. Pradas have a large collection made in Vietnam. Go to any Sax or Nieman MArcus and look inside the shoe8230 noob discount

WELL I GUESS NIEMAN MARCUS SELLS FAKE PRADAS THEN BECAUSE THATS WHERE I GOT THEM FROM polo, GET YOUR BANDS UP U **** HATER ALL THEM SHITS U HAD WAS FAKE wholesale

i was about to buy prada shoes ralph lauren, but i didn8217t feel like buying shoes made in vietnam where they make fakes just to say they8217re real. paypal

yea i had to think about that name for a min then it came to me8230u remeber the young boul cheese, he down the F fight a body, i seen him up fkd then next he was booked on that **** ralph lauren, but i be running into alot of ppl though from up there. Yea this video mad old, I been doing a dvd with my production company check that jawn out. imma send you the link 2013

Oh **** yea now i remember you i had to think about that **** for a min, you had them brown Adidas jawns? polo, ol head with the suni, i think you was from West or something, you was in the 3 man jawn. cheap

yea didnt even realize it was on there till you said something. I just had the tv on in the background but this video bout a yea old now. shopping

i just called the Prada store on Soho NYC and the women rep verified that the Italy was switched to the Vietnam shops so the Vietnam stitching is offical for those who dont kno give prada a calll reviews

FFSDKA122F

vivienne westwood sale

vivienne westwood handbags

vivienne westwood online

vivienne westwood ring

vivienne westwood online

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter